- What I did:
- Co-developed a PyTorch LSTM trained on AWS EC2 to detect spatial obstacles in real-time with 84% true positive rate
- Coded and deployed a 90% data verification ETL pipeline for flight logs using ARIMA time-series forecasting and outlier detection
- Co-designed and presented 6 Business Intelligence dashboards to a 300-person audience at company-wide weekly meetings
- Things I learnt:
- How to productionize machine-learning pipelines - from simple ARIMA models to complex deep neural LSTMs
- Business Intelligence thinking - how to help business strategy by metricizing performance
- How to work with cloud and related technologies like Amazon Web Service (EC2, SageMaker, S3), Sisense dashboards, Docker, proprietary package management software
- When was this?
- June 2020 through September 2020
I spent summer of 2020 at Zipline. It was entirely virtual due to the pandemic, but still a rollercoaster of an experience.
Shoutout to my wonderful colleagues at Zipline who taught me so much - Matt Fay, Anne DeGraaf, Hugo Carr, and so many others.